Welcome

Here at the Majlis we voice our thoughts; worries and concerns .. We resonate our inner self and we chill out as well.. This Majlis is our space to relax even if it seems impossible at times ..
One last thing; you don't need to knock on my doors; IYM does not have closed doors !
Welcome to the Majlis :)

Yes Italy.. " Perfoomeh "

>> Saturday, December 18, 2010



I called my dearest friend Sammo in Saudi Arabia a couple of days ago.. after touching base; she goes " Aren't you thinking of traveling somewhere just to freshen up ? "

Yes Sammo I need to re-energize my moments and do some thought clearing.. I do need to travel; refresh and unwind.. I was thinking of a travel destination lately .. I'm thinking eihter France or Italy but I think I'll end up going to Italy.. I need to be surrounded by an unfamiliar language that is so vibrant and full of life..I also need to dive in my favorite pasta dishes before I consider seriously loosing the extra pounds that sneaked and resided comfortably in my pants lately.. LOL

I think the youtube clip is Italian.. am I right ?

This time for sure I'll run away with an art piece from Florence even if it takes me joining the Mafia for it ;)

IYM

2 comments:

leenah. January 12, 2011 at 3:46 PM  

helloo helooo....

Dont tell me love that the absence from the blog scene has to do something with a Mafia action! ;)

Loads love

Inspire Your Mind January 20, 2011 at 1:14 AM  

Hahahahah Leenah.. No Wallah, it's just a phase of depression and uncertainty that I'm going through..

Mental Mafia maybe ;)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP